Written by: Brittany Madden
Hey y’all! So, I’ve only been at Walt Disney World for a month and I have already got so many things done off my bucket list! Here they are:
1. Rode Captain EO starring Michael Jackson, which was bizarre in my opinion, and Journey Into Imagination With Figment, which did not compare to the original ride!
2. Watch Hollywood Studios’ Fantasmic. Simply AMAZING! A must do!
3. Ate a gelato ice cream sandwich in the Italian pavilion at Epcot and the mac-n-cheese and bacon topped hot dog at Hollywood Studios’ Fairfax. Both were delicious and I highly suggest them!
4. Attended Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party, which was one of the best things I have EVER done while at WDW. And what made it even better was that me and five of my roommates all dressed up as Dalmatians! We found 25 other of our pals…still looking for the other 70. =P
6. Watched Finding Nemo: 3D at the AMC Theatre in Downtown Disney. I was reminded how terrific this movie is and enjoyed using my employee discount, ha!
8. Dressed up and hit the town September 8 for Dapper Day. It was fun seeing everyone all dapper looking!
15. Go to has many DCP events as possible! So far I have been to Oktoberfest, Vegas Night, and a backstage presentation with Imagineer Tony Baxter, who helped design the original Journey Into Imagination pavilion, for Epcot’s 30th Anniversary.
18. Have Mickey Mouse mail my niece a postcard! Her momma said she loved it and wouldn’t put the postcard down. Awwww!