Lovebirds are everywhere at the most magical place on earth, and we’ve compiled a list on how to find all the romance at Disney World ♥
Walt Disney World is well known as “the most magical place on Earth.” If it were up to me, however, I would rename it the “Land of Love” because lovebirds are all over that place, ha! Read on for my tips on how and where to find romance at Disney ♥
Couples vacation to Disney to celebrate weddings, honeymoons, anniversaries, or simply their adoration for one another.
Disney even offers several pins celebrating a wide range of lovey-dovey occasions, and cast members are encouraged to congratulate them on their love. And guests aren’t the only ones basking in the glow of love. Cast members get caught up in the act too! Several of my co-workers found their significant other while working for “The World.”
These relationships range from fun flings (like mine) to full-on romance to even marriage! To illustrate, two of my roommates found their current boyfriends during the internship. One of them just moved in with her man, and the other talks openly about marriage with her boo. Being someone who just LOVES love, I am just so happy for them and feel like they make the cutest love stories.
Plus, what better place to date someone than Walt Disney World?!
I mean, HELLO, you’re at the most awesome date location at your disposable! Not bashing dinner-and-a-movie (because that is super fun too), but spending all day riding attractions, watching parades and fireworks, and eating Disney goodies is about as good as dating can get!
As you can see from the pictures, my very own parents have had a few romantic Disney moments themselves! My Dad spent weeks planning a 10th-anniversary surprise for my Mom and even enlisted the help of the staff at Artist Point. They served her a ring for dessert!
Here are a few more ideas for all you Disney lovebirds out there:
- Get a massage at one of the spas on property
- Take a horse and carriage ride
- Rent a canoe or a paddleboat and paddle around together!
- Take a specialty cruise with a bird’s eye view of the Fireworks
- Share an ice cream at Ghirardelli at Downtown Disney
- Take a tour together (we loved the Keys to the Kingdom tour)
- Grab a blanket and watch a movie under the stars together
- Ride the Friendship Boats and take a relaxing (and romantic) boat ride together
- Ride rides!! Having fun together is romantic!! (my parents love the People Mover, as seen in the first picture)
- Lay a blanket on the beach at the Polynesian and watch the fireworks at Magic Kingdom
- Plan an in-room romantic celebration, have flowers delivered or surprise them with a cake
- Have a romantic dinner for two at one of Disney’s Signature restaurants
- Disney will also help you plan the perfect Disney wedding 😉
- Stroll around the World Showcase at Epcot, sharing drinks, good food, and music along the way.
- Have a drink at one of the many hotel lounges on property. They’re usually much less crowded, quiet, and relaxing
More Disney posts you may enjoy:
- Romance at Disney World
- Our Favorite Lunches
- Working at Disney World
- How to Have a Custom Cake Made at Disney
Did you find this post helpful?
- Leave us a comment or rating below!
- Tag and hashtag us on Instagram @nashvillemade #nashvillemadeatdisney
- Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
- Sign up here to receive our weekly roundup in your inbox.
- Join our Facebook Group where you can connect with other Disney addicts, ask questions, share photos, and get help planning trip!
Written by my daughter, Brittany. She completed several Disney internships and eventually accepted a full-time position on the conservation team at Animal Kingdom. Read all about her time there over at her blog Britty Loves Disney.