Denver omelet breakfast sliders have all the flavors of a classic Denver omelet but in a delicious mini sandwich!
Up until a few days ago, I had never made breakfast sliders, but now I have and want to make every possible variation. These were so easy to assemble, and my family LOVED them!
A classic Denver omelet is eggs, ham, onion, bell pepper, and cheese. That’s it and that’s all we’ve used here. I wanted a true Denver omelet flavor, so the only extra thing I added is the bread. Speaking of the bread, choose small slider rolls that are soft and fresh – it makes all the difference.
Denver omelet breakfast sliders are a fun twist on a classic!
These are incredibly easy to make, especially on a busy morning when you need breakfast quick. To make these even easier, use frozen diced onions and peppers. As part of my meal prep, I chop up the veggies I use the most and make my own frozen blends.
These are so perfect for feeding a large family, tailgating, brunch gatherings. You can easily double or triple the recipe to make as many as you need!
These also freeze well. Just allow them to completely cool, wrap individually in freezer paper, place them in a large, Ziploc freezer bag and freeze. To reheat, remove from the paper, wrap in a paper towel, and microwave for 40-60 seconds on each side, or until heated through.
Serve this with:
Did you try this recipe?
- Leave us a comment or rating below!
- Tag and hashtag us on Instagram @nashvillemade #nashvillemadefood
- Follow us on Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, and Facebook
- Sign up here to receive our weekly roundup in your inbox.
Denver Omelette Breakfast Sliders
- 8 small dinner or slider rolls
- 12 large eggs
- 4 slices ham
- 7 slices American cheese
- 1 small onion diced small
- 1 small green pepper diced small
- 2 tablespoons butter melted
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Spray 9x13 pan with nonstick spray.
- Whisk eggs until well blended.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Distribute diced peppers and onions on the bottom of the pan.
- Bake for 20 - 25 minutes, until eggs are set.
- Top with a single layer of ham and a single layer of cheese.
- Cut rolls in half like sandwich buns.
- Place tops of rolls on cheese layer and brush with melted butter.
- Return to oven for 7 minutes to warm ham and melt the cheese.
- Use a knife to cut through ham and cheese before trying to remove from pan.
- Use a spatula to lift sliders and place on bun bottoms.